- One story 5 bedroom 4,200 square foot house
- Guest suite with separate entrance
- Master suite with expansive walk-in closet and bath with spa shower
- Relaxation room with entrance behind built in bookcase
- Open floor concept with modern Wi-Fi enabled appliances
- Two car garage with double entrance
The home was a renovation of a house built in the 1980s. The house retained the original exterior and elevations with a redesigned interior and the addition of an expanded master suite, outdoor kitchen and entertainment room. When possible, any lumber from the original frame that could be reclaimed and re-purposed was used. Design incorporated energy and water efficient products.